Holidays in the Philippines during 2008 Christmas Season
For those of you are looking for the schedules of regular and special non-working holidays in the Philippines this 2008 holiday seasons, I have written them here. For those who have transactions with the banks such as those who are paying for credit cards, take note that if the payment due falls on any of these days, you have to pay on the last working date BEFORE the schedule payment due date.
- December 25, 2008 (Thursday) â€“ Regular Holiday, Christmas Day
- December 26, 2008 (Friday) â€“ Special Non-Working Holiday
- December 29, 2008 (Monday) â€“ Special Non-Working Holiday
- December 30, 2008 (Tuesday) â€“ Regular Holiday, Rizal Day
- December 31, 2008 (Wednesday) â€“ Special Non-Working Holiday
- January 1, 2009 (Thursday) â€“ Regular Holiday, New Yearâ€™s Day