This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago. This ad will EXPIRE in 10 days.
at Swimming Pool Care Inc. in
- Honorable newly graduates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of English
- Pleasing personality
- Outgoing and team-oriented
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Knowledgeable in MS Word and MS Excel
- Proficient in the use of internet and office equipments (i.e. phone, printers, fax machine, copier, others)
- Can handle business communications (i.e. business correspondence, appointment-setting, others)
- Have general filing knowledge, very organized and systematic
- Very detail-oriented, customer-service oriented, results-oriented
Â· Can coordinate with different entities with minimal supervision
To conduct research, communicate with staff members as well as clients. They have to keep a record of appointments and see to it that each one is conducted on time.
Â· Filling documents as per the requirement of the office managers or updating files and registers related to attendance and work of the staff.
Â· Data entry and loading other necessary information into the software programs.
Â· Answering and receiving phone calls.
Monday - Saturday
8am - 5pm