This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago. This ad will EXPIRE in 10 days.
Communication and Product Trainer
(National Capital Reg – Makati City)
* Instructor-led classroom environment experience is required.
- Knowledge preference of soft skills, language and product training processes
* Proven ability to adapt strategies and solutions that are consistent with project goals and objectives, demonstrating critical thinking when making decisions and problem solving.
* Proven ability to connect to people of all backgrounds, and through teaching and coaching, enhance their performance.
* Experience in training module design is an advantage.
* Can conduct selling seminars and should have specific experience in motivating other people to sell.
* Highly motivated and exhibits professional and positive attitude at all times.
* Comprehensive experience with all aspects of training (assessment, development, facilitation, analysis, etc.)
* Must have the ability to research, write behavioral objectives, and write training materials with leader’s guides.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and relationship building are a must.
* Also requires information search and research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.
* Solid project and time management skills, computer competence and the ability to use media effectively.
* Ability to prioritize and organize workflow and interact at the entry-level management level.
* An understanding of corporate etiquette and the ability to ask the right questions to understand true business needs is essential.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for
* Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
* Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Training &
Development or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
Due to the urgency of the requirement, interested candidates are encourage to apply directly at Key West Data Network, Inc. located at 3/F Executive Bldg Sen Gil Puyat Ave Corner Makati Ave, Makati City.
Human Resources Department
KEY WEST DATA NETWORK INC.
3/f EXECUTIVE BUILDING
#369 Sen. Gil Puyat corner Makati Ave.