Oracle CRM Project Manager
• Work with the Project Manager to help plan and then execute deployment activities.
• Work with the Project Manager to stay on schedule and in scope, raise and help resolve issues and risks, and accurately represent the project status
• Generate timely and accurate periodic reports on the activities completed and tasks on hand
• Provide implementation, maintenance and administration support of the Oracle CRM On Demand (CRMOD) System
• Analyze user requirements and brainstorm with project teams on the implementation strategy and configurations required for the system
• Perform system administration on CRMOD in terms of, but not limited to, User Administration and Access Control, Configuration, Data Management, Content Management, Reports, Workflow, Basic Customizations and Instance Management.
• Provide Tier 2 support by troubleshooting issues, providing resolution and testing as related to the CRMOD system.
• Create and maintain administration of data including, but not limited to, List of Values and Configurations.
• Create and maintain documentation for processes and procedures for CRMOD.
• Ensure compliance with the CRMOD change control process and participate in governance of system.
• Understand the trade-offs necessary to accommodate business process and technical impact of the same.
• Act as Back-Up for CRM Data Analyst
• Attends training, workshop, seminar and focus group discussions of the team.
• Work within defined ECT-GSC operational and employee goals by contributing to other projects, if needed.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
• Must have 3-5 year experience in CRM Application Administration Oracle (Siebel) CRM On Demand or similar.
• Must have excellent knowledge in using MS Excel
• Must have knowledge with relational databases and SQL queries is a plus
• Must have experience managing various types of IT projects such as ERP implementation or CRM implementation
• Must have previous experience managing IT applications, e.g. server maintenance, database maintenance/design
• Must have previous experience with change control processes and standards
• Must have ability to assume cross-trained function in the event of low utilization
• Must have ability to assume back up functions in the event of skills and capacity constraints
• Must be excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Must have Computer application skills such as MS Office Applications, Mainframe and other Business Systems and Tools
• Must be willing to work on shifting operations which may include weekends with scheduled day offs, to support the assigned business and customers.
• Must be able to effectively and independently function while maintaining a positive energy level in an environment of constantly shifting demands.
• Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City
• Full time/permanent position available
We offer Signing Bonus!!!
For faster processing, APPLY through our WEBSITE
*Note: If the link is not clickable, please copy and paste it to your browser
or send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on facebook http://facebook.com/sysgen