Credits and Collections Team Leader – careers.bradycorp.com.ph
This position will involve managing a team of credit and collection agents who contact customers to collect/resolve outstanding balances on business accounts, as well as process payments received by customers, and send out monthly statements. Negotiate payment schedules and terms of payment that allow continued shipment of products while eliminating past due balances and minimizing credit exposure. This individual will work closely with Customer Service to resolve credit issues and disputes.
• Coach and mentor reps
• Identify performance gaps and create corrective actions
• Handle escalated calls or escalated customer issues
• Monitor performance metrics as defined by the business
• Coordinates outsourcing efforts with third party collections firm on accounts that do not respond to previous collection efforts including letter strategy as well as accounts that are extremely delinquent.
• Directly responsible for check image requests through Image Library to resolve both Internal and external customers inquires.
• Must have above average knowledge in using MS Excel, SAP and other applications that may be relevant to the job
• Must have prior experience in data analysis
• Must have prior experience as a Team Leader in a reputable center
• Must have excellent English communication skills both spoken and written
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, aggressive growth environment.
• Must be able to pay strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Must have excellent organizational skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be a team player
• Must be comfortable working in the night shift
HOW TO APPLY:
Create/Submit your resume online:
Visit our Recruitment Hub:
Ground Floor, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City