at Newton Electrical Equipment Co. Inc in
Newton Electrical Equipment Co. Inc
Newton Electrical Equipment Co., Inc is the leading provider of Repair Services for Electric Motors, Generators and Transformer in the Philippines. Our mission is to provide quality services and exceed customer satisfaction. Newton offers support systems that restore industrial machines to its prime condition so our clients can continue to provide vital services for the industry. We are also the leader in developing maintenance programs to keep these assets running longer, smoother and efficiently.
Newtonwas established in 1969 and over time we developed our reputation as the market leader in Electro-mechanical Services in the Philippines. We have grown our company to more than a hundred employees with head office located at #38 Oliveros Compound, F. Bautista St., Bo. Ugong, Valenzuela City, 1448, Philippines.
In Newtonwe fuse dedication to highest quality of services and commitment to deliver on time. We help plants, motors and generators run efficiently by embracing advance technology and deploying highly trained people in the industry. We are not just another motor shop – we are part of your maintenance team. We focus on preventing and getting to the root cause of a problem that may lead to future failures.
In 2009, Newton serviced over 2,500 motors, including a number of Turbo/Hydro Generators for clients all over the Philippines, the Asia Pacific Region and the Middle East. We provide trusted and good quality support for major energy companies that continouosly energizes our country today.
To spearhead the development of an on-line Integrated Operations System for the company which will cover Inventory, Logistics, Production, Field Service and Operations Admin.
- head project team in designing the above mentioned system – coordinate with third party systems developer – review current process in operations and recommend improvements – document all job tasks for all key positions – lead in the creation a process manual for all departments – monitor and report project milestones
The successfull applicants must have a good command in written and spoken English language. She/he must be an inquisitive thinker. She/he must have a good comprehension an can learn technical stuff fast.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent work experience
- She/he should know how to do process flow review and development, time and motion study, work tasks documentation, Project management.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Valenzuela City.
This is an urgent requirement so we prefer applicants who can join us immediately.
email your resume at [email protected]