Senior PHP Developer 19H
at Endless Rise, Inc. in
Briefly, the position calls for a top-notch web developer to build next-generation web applications.
We are looking for a web front-end developer with strong Java script skills who can proudly create cross-browser websites that will be used by thousands of people everyday. We will consider bright senior applicants and seasoned programmers with team lead experience.
Qualifications – most or all of the following:
- Required skill(s): PHP, Agile, MySQL, CSS, HTML (5), AJAX.
- extensive Experience in MVC and SMARTY Templating Engine
- Java script expert
- Experience with Java script frameworks such as JQuery, Dojo, Prototype, Scriptaculous
- Extensive Ajax, DHTML, CSS, XML experience
- Can work with Tomcat and other application servers
- Has used Subversion in client projects
- Able to develop test scripts, with familiarity with test automation software a big plus
- Advanced understanding of object oriented programming and other structured programming principles
- Competent in Java script and the use of Java script frameworks (JQuery)
- Competent in the use of database systems primarily MySQL
- Competent in developing/deploying software in a Linux production environment (scripting, etc)
- Extensive experience debugging code and diagnosing problems in production systems
- Experienced with creating high availability and scalable systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of version control tools (e.g. SVN, CVS)
- Must be comfortable developing new systems as well as maintaining an existing legacy PHP web application.
- Has excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Has skills in other languages considered an asset (Java, etc)
- Experience working with online gaming systems is desirable
- Candidates must be comfortable with providing development time estimates and meeting the deadlines at all costs
- Can work independently
- Must be proficient in English
Special knowledge and skills required:
- Experience in implementing large, working software systems, especially for the web
- Working knowledge of integration of social-network apps such as Facebook and Twitter
- Demonstrable exceptional programming skills
- Able to take responsibility for all phases of software development and is comfortable with agile development methodologies
- Highly self-directed, a strong individual contributor, and a valuable team player
- Willing to work extra hours to meet deliverable s commitments
- full time… long term, night shift position
In order to apply must fill out our online job application and submit your resume by going here: tinyurl.com/endlessrise. If you have any questions about the job please contact Alfred at 0917-553-9290.